My newest Jackson - DKMGTFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest Jackson - DKMGTFF

Well, yesterday I picked up another Jackson. the DKMGTFF.

Here are a few quick pix:

The whole fretboard:

Body:

She plays great. As usual, another great Jackson import.

Re: My newest Jackson - DKMGTFF

Cool score, it looks awesome with those flames. It is good to see something different from the Sharkfins and Dots.

Comment

Am I trippin' or are those red strings?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I have never seen those before....

Comment

I've heard of black strings, and bronze acoustic strings are bronze/gold colored, so red isn't a surprise to me, although I've never actually seen them before!

Great guitar, how do you like the pickup switch so obstructed by the three control knobs? I do a lot of pickup position switching in my playing, so it seems to be too blocked.

Comment

Congrats man, those inlays look really good on that guitar!
          And I'm sure that she plays great, since I own a DKMGT myself; but the normal version with the piranha inlays on a really nice dark rosewood fretboard.
          Great guitars, these are! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I've got one exactly like it! Minus the red strings [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            j/k. Cool score, they play great.

Comment

Thanks all.

Madness, the strings are DR Extra "Red Devils". They also have Black, and Blue, but I've never seen the blue ones yet.

Notp - The switch position doesn't bother me yet, but I haven't done a whole lot of switching.

Comment

I had one of those necks - kept losing my place on it for all the flames [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                May as well not have had inlays at all [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I noticed that last night, I had to keep looking at the dots on the edge to make sure I was in the right spots.

Comment

wow I've seen red-eye pics before but red strings... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Cool score [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X