Kevin Bonds Signature Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kevin Bonds Signature Rhoads

You guys have been asking DJM for a price on the bond models. Im assuming he sent you the List price or have a missed something?

If you all need the price they will sell for, Drop me a note and I'll quote you a price ;-)

Comment

I sure did hehe.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I was told by JW the pot leaf inlays are a no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, that is the one I wanted! What reason are they citing? Does FMIC realize that everyone who made the Strat famous was blasted out of their mind on drugs? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Something about a SJR copyright or something....
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Copy right of Pot leaf owned by who? Phil? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

How can you copyright a plant? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

That's it, I'm getting a guitar with inlays shaped like maple leaves, and then I'm copywriting it.

Comment

I think Ron's talking about the pentagram logo painted on the body of the guitar...Super Joint Ritual might have it copywritten.

- Joel
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

That's it, I'm getting a guitar with inlays shaped like maple leaves, and then I'm copywriting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll end up pissing off a bunch of Canadians that way!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I want a Quebec Signature Model! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll end up pissing off a bunch of Canadians that way!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Where is NOTP to defend himself?
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Who cares? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I want a Quebec Signature Model! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

A Quebec signature model? All it will do is piss & moan about wanting to separate and govern itself. Sounds like a great guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Just kidding.

Quebec City is a beautiful place.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

for me too poop on!

A white body red bevel, red maple leaf inlay version would be a canadian axe from hell

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                I was told by JW the pot leaf inlays are a no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, that is the one I wanted! What reason are they citing? Does FMIC realize that everyone who made the Strat famous was blasted out of their mind on drugs? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                                I´d be interested to know as well.

Too bad, the one with the pot leaves is the one I would have gotten, the other one would´ve been a maybe if I really liked them and wanted another.

Oh well, I guess I´ll have enough cash for a Dean From Hell after all [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X