No announcement yet.

Performer PS-2...worthy? not worthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Performer PS-2...worthy? not worthy?

cool, glad you are liking yours, I'll keep that in mind if I run across another one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new to these boards and this is my first post.
      I am the owner of a Made In Korea Jackson PS-2 and it´s been my main guitar since 1999.

Now she is old, beat up and the frets have a lot of wear so I´m saving up for a USA select Jackson to take her place. It still plays very nice though.

About the JT-500 bridge, I had to replace it after 6 months the knife edges wore out really fast and the guitar would not stay in tune making it almost useless. I bit the bullet and got a Schaller original that works great and holds up just fine. I found the JT-500 a very non dependable floating tremolo bridge, definately not up to par with the guitar.
      Besides that, it's great and the neck is very nice and comfortable only the higher fret access could be improved but I´m just being picky.
      Enjoy that axe!!!

Comment

I was thinking about scalloping the highest four frets. Does anyone know how deep I could go, before the fretmarkers would vanish? Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
        X