Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LE #2 Sign up here

[ QUOTE ]
    Guess I'll start eyeballin' RR1s after the first of the year. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ditto. I'm watching some RR1s right now. You can find used ones in good shape for under $1000. I'm considering a King V also.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

The JS30RR w/ DK2 neck sounds promising as well, of course it wouldnt fit the series line, but maybe... then again the JS30 series is made in India & the DK2 necks in Japan.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Hey just had a wild brainstorm. Mostly because I want to see this guitar happen. Obviously GC or MF could do an order of 100+ due to the amount of stores (GC) & the customer base & advertising (MF) has to sell enough of these guitars.
        My thought involved getting more than 1 dealer in on this. I have a dealer in town that would likely get @ least 2 especially if I was on board to get one of them. Obviously it would be easier if we could get 20 dealers to get 5 each, some dealers might be able to do more due to customer base or having multiple stores.
        Obviously there is some logistical stuff that would have to be worked out, but given that NAMM is coming up, I imagine many dealers being there & potentially could discuss this possibility, & if it worked out, possibly doing it again in the future.

It maybe a crazy idea, but hey if it could work...
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Sounds possible but not probable. Could easily turn into a logistical nightmare.
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hey just had a wild brainstorm. Mostly because I want to see this guitar happen. Obviously GC or MF could do an order of 100+ due to the amount of stores (GC) & the customer base & advertising (MF) has to sell enough of these guitars.
            My thought involved getting more than 1 dealer in on this. I have a dealer in town that would likely get @ least 2 especially if I was on board to get one of them. Obviously it would be easier if we could get 20 dealers to get 5 each, some dealers might be able to do more due to customer base or having multiple stores.
            Obviously there is some logistical stuff that would have to be worked out, but given that NAMM is coming up, I imagine many dealers being there & potentially could discuss this possibility, & if it worked out, possibly doing it again in the future.

It maybe a crazy idea, but hey if it could work...

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing to be lost at this point, so I'd say anyone who wants to try something go for it.

I think the best potential is in the 20-25 quantity import runs. Stay within a few guidlines and you can get a unique guitar that only a relatively small number of people have for a real world $450-700. I suspect there is some LE burn out going on in the forum, but sooner or later someone will get a cool import set up that 20 of us will jump on.

Comment

If it´s neckthru I may be in... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X