LE #2-Warrior or Rhoads????????????? Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LE #2-Warrior or Rhoads????????????? Poll

OK, which one fellas-Warrior or Rhoads for the LE #2?

Re: LE #2-Warrior or Rhoads????????????? Poll

I voted, so i can`t see the results. I should have chosen the option to see the results-oops!! Someone who votes, please keep us posted on the results. Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I just voted, currently 50% - 50% ... 3 votes each

Comment

It's 3 for the Warrior, 4 for the Rhoads.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

RR or Warrior body
          Users may choose only one (118 total votes)

Rhoads - 71 60%

Warrior - 47 39%
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

So, we're taking another poll? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Warrior 6
              Rhoads 7

Comment

You should be able to see the results after you vote.
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

It's back to a 50/50 vote [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Yes, after you vote, but there was a choice to let you see them at any time, so once I voted, I cannot see the results now unfortunately. Well, i chose to do this final vote for Scott to see to get his final decision. I think the Rhoads will win. If that`s the case, I am out for that one and will wait for the Warrior. I just don`t like the way the Rhoads rides on the body and the neck angle, but if it is the Rhoads I am excited for you guys that are going to gewt them [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I just voted for the warrior. Right now it's 9 Warrior/ 11 Rhoads.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

oh.. and there was some concern last time that maybe some of those that voted are not seriously committed to buy one, but just wanted to vote for their favorite body shape.... so please.... this time, only vote if you are seriously committed to buying one (should your voted preference becomes the actual LE#2, of course you don't have to commit to buying the other body shape if that becomes LE#2)

and by "seriously committed" I mean "reasonably certain"...absolute certainty is not required [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

After we have a clear winner in this poll... should we do another poll to determine how many people will actually be in for that body shape?

This may seem redundant but really isn't because we can only vote once, for only one of the two choices in this poll... This therefore does not account for the number of people that are willing to go for either.

So assuming that the Warrior wins over Rhoads 35 to 30. We may actually have 10 people that voted for Rhoads that are willing to go for the Warrior too. That would bump the number of Warrior buyers up to 45. And higher volume would of course make it easier for Vwall to negotiate with Jackson.

So my proposal is that, once we have a winner in this poll, that we do another count to determine how many will actually go for that winning model. What does everyone think? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I voted, but it did not show me the results (tried to vate again thinking it didnt register - not able to it took my vote). I voted for the Rhoads, sorry I cant update the #s & %.
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Well, I cast my vote for the Rhoads. If Jackson holds firm to a 100 min., it might be easier to sell 100 Rhoads vice Warriors. However, I am in for either, so Rhoads or Warrior I will be happy.

-Rufue
                              Jackson: DK1
                              Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Working...
                              X