I've decided on a KVX10, anybody have any pics of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided on a KVX10, anybody have any pics of

Any with Trans Finishes? I guess any pics will work, but I was looking for ones with trans finishes, preferably trans red. I searched but couldn't find any.

Re: I\'ve decided on a KVX10, anybody have any pics of

Well I think the most common color is black; here's me at rehearsal with mine:

Here's a better pic of a black one:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: I\'ve decided on a KVX10, anybody have any pics of

OK, here's a crap pic of a Trans Red KV3; it's a very similar model, main differences: 22 frets, trem)

|
      |
      |
      \/

Comment

Re: I\'ve decided on a KVX10, anybody have any pics

http://www.shapeshifter-metal.de/Bil.../280504/02.jpg
        http://www.shapeshifter-metal.de/Bil.../280504/04.jpg
        http://www.shapeshifter-metal.de/Bil.../280504/12.jpg

That was the other guitarist's KVX10 in my former band. Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanx, that was the finish I was trying to find a pic of. How does the KVX10 sound with the stock pups?

Comment

Pretty damned good actually; I was surprised when I got my KVX home and started blasting some riffs. I checked your webpage, you have similar musical tastes. I see you have a BOSS GT6, I think the stock pups will be fine for you.

Comment

I actually haven't had the opportunity to play it with the stock bridge PU, but the stock neck one sounded surprisingly good. The other guy described the bridge PU as way too trebly and bright sounding, but then again he knows jack **** about stuff like that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can get the guitar itself from Guitar Center for my Ibanez S470 DXQM (with Seymour Duncan 59/JB), but do you think I could get them to throw in a Seymour Duncan JB?

Comment

I was also thinking I could switch the JB outta the Ibanez with the Duncan Designed Detonator in my KE3, and just say I put it in there. Then Even if I couldn't get them to throw in a JB, I"d have the one at home. Any idea, suggestions?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I was also thinking I could switch the JB outta the Ibanez with the Duncan Designed Detonator in my KE3, and just say I put it in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, do that. Then you're covered. I doubt GC will throw in a $65 pickup on a $300-400 trade deal. Ask for a strap and strings.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one hell of a rehearsal studio [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        I was also thinking I could switch the JB outta the Ibanez with the Duncan Designed Detonator in my KE3, and just say I put it in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, do that. Then you're covered. I doubt GC will throw in a $65 pickup on a $300-400 trade deal. Ask for a strap and strings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I just switched the SD's from the Ibanez with some Duncan Designs (first time doing any pup changes) and it came out pretty near perfect. Nothing I could notice wrong. So, I'll probably be off to GC Saturday ... wish me luck on getting the KVX10 (Trans Red)

Comment

Working...
                        X