Import LE#2 Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import LE#2 Poll

OK, let's assume that we can only get dot inlays. That would be the safest assumption for now. The black sharkys look cool but I think that may be adding to the complexity (and minimum order requirement) of this project.
    The only two things we need to vote on right now are body style. It's either Warrior or RR, no other choices on this poll. Let the voting begin.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Import LE#2 Poll

I voted yesterday so how do I see the current tally without having to vote again? I don't wanna do that cuz then the number won't really be accurate.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I voted yesterday so how do I see the current tally without having to vote again? I don't wanna do that cuz then the number won't really be accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have the same question. voted this morning and now i can´t see the results anymore.

Comment

You can't vote more than once on this poll. What do you think this is CNN? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that´s clear, but i want to know the actual rating and i can´t see it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            You can't vote more than once on this poll. What do you think this is CNN? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not familiar with the Chicago voting maxim are you?

"Vote early, vote often!"
            Occupy JCF

Comment

OK, now I see it. What was the deal? Just curious. Even race, BTW.

Comment

Hmm..i just voted...sorry guys i just never liked warrior shapes! Randy rhoads shredded back in the day!

Comment

Crap! Now I'm on my PC at work and it's gone again. Screw it..... I'll shut up now. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Crap! Now I'm on my PC at work and it's gone again. Screw it..... I'll shut up now. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="aqua">you're not alone bro, I can never see them after I vote either....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Think it has anything to do with your IP addy?

Comment

<font color="aqua">I have no idea, I didn't have this problem on the old board but I believe the software is different. So basically my last sentence was a waste of everyones time [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Your welcome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I voted Warrior. Jack.

Comment

Rhoads: 31, 57%
                            Warrior: 23, 42%

As of my vote &amp; this post. I voted Rhoads
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Actually, the Rhoads is kinda good news for me, I want the Warrior and low on money right now, so I can save up for the Warrior. Go get em dudes!! Looks like the Rhoads will be it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X