No announcement yet.

If you have not received your DK2LE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have not received your DK2LE...

I received one that I didn't pay for (yet). There's 2 scenarios.

1. KE forgot to take me off the list when I canceled, and he sent it to me under the assumption that I was still on the list, and he will eventually be charging my credit card on file.

2. KE mistakenly shipped a paid-for guitar to the wrong address.

The DK2LE that I have came via UPS, tracking# 1Z 6Y2 96E 03 9839 9432

Please do NOT jump to conclusions.

Only if you call KE and ask about your guitar's whereabouts and he gives you the above tracking number should you know that scenario 2 actually happened.

Also, I'm sensing a lot of hostility, so I ask that if scenario 2 did indeed happen, that you keep in mind that I'm just an innocent participant, but I will be doing whatever I can to help you out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: If you have not received your DK2LE...

[ QUOTE ]
    I received one that I didn't pay for (yet). There's 2 scenarios.

1. KE forgot to take me off the list when I canceled, and he sent it to me under the assumption that I was still on the list, and he will eventually be charging my credit card on file.

2. KE mistakenly shipped a paid-for guitar to the wrong address.

The DK2LE that I have came via UPS, tracking# 1Z 6Y2 96E 03 9839 9432

Please do NOT jump to conclusions.

Only if you call KE and ask about your guitar's whereabouts and he gives you the above tracking number should you know that scenario 2 actually happened.

Also, I'm sensing a lot of hostility, so I ask that if scenario 2 did indeed happen, that you keep in mind that I'm just an innocent participant, but I will be doing whatever I can to help you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Don't worry bro, I'm sure most around here believe exactly what you say is true after the crap that has gone on with this series (and Big Red for that matter!). It's nice that you posted and are trying to help get this back to the rightful owner. </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Seventh Son, your Stock just went up with a lot of us here after posting that. You sir, are a Gentleman. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Good form, my friend.
        Honesty Always pays off.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Good form, my friend.
          Honesty Always pays off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto bro....Ditto!
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Seventh Son, that's not the tracking # on mine. Mine was shipped or supposedly shipped I should say Fed Ex ground. The tracking # KE gave me is a valid tracking # but when I checked Fed EX it has the tracking info but strangely it says package not in Fed Ex possession, meaning KE printed up the label but the package wasn't picked up.

He gave me the tracking # yesterday telling me Fed Ex picked it up. Fed Ex tells me another story that if indeed it was picked up it would have been scanned by the driver and it's status wouldn't be "Not in Fed Ex possession".

I wonder who is giving me the true story here? hmmmm...

Comment

SeventhSon, it's so refreshing to see people with your honesty. I can't tell you how impressed I am bro! If KE were the type of person you are this whole mess would have never existed. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the compliments, but you guys are giving me way too much credit. It's not like if I were some kind of dickhead and wanted to keep a free guitar, I could actually get away with it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, this is the least I can do for a community that's given me so much.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

You deserve a beer or two.
                  What you did was very honest that sometimes people forget to do.
                  Whatever happens, the dealer is the one to blame on this whole mess.

Comment

Good show my good man!!

Comment

Very cool. You are a stand up bro, and yep you deserve a couple of beers.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] SeventhSon, I'll PM you my address and send you $50 for shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          SeventhSon, I'll PM you my address and send you $50 for shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

$50 is more than enough for shipping, don't you think? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think that is Fair..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X