Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson "Les Paul"

Hey guys!
    Was wondering about the guitar that Jackson made for a short time back in the nineties. I think it was called JJP or something. It had a Les Paul shaped mahogany body, bolt-on neck, one (Dimarzio) humbucker... Am I being vague enough? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhow, I´d like to purchase one of these good-looking axes and would just like your input....
    So, let´s hear it! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    B är elakare! /Mårten hagström, Meshuggah

*Charvel 475
    *Jackson JX-3 preamp

Re: Jackson \"Les Paul\"

Here's my JJP (Jackson Junior Paul). And this post should be in the USA section since it is a USA made guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I think they were only made in '97. Mahogany archtop body, bolt-on mahogany neck, DiMarzio Super Distortion. The only thing I changed was the stock amber speed knob to black. It plays and sounds amazing. It's essentially a "Dinky" Les Paul, but it's kinda heavy and weighs about as much as a LP.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

toe, did you ever sell that thing?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        toe, did you ever sell that thing?

[/ QUOTE ]
        No, I still have it. I'm supposed to do a trade deal with someone, but now I'm not sure if I want to. I think I'd rather keep my GAS in check and try to get cash for it.

Comment

ah, i hear ya brother!

p.s.-what was the GAS?

Comment

I've got a bad urge to order a Carvin 7-string, plus I just got a ESP/LTD Eclipse with P90 pickups from Frankencat. The JJP I'm thinking of trading for a Hamer that's got P90s and looks pretty sweet, but I also need to shell out some money for some more house repairs but keep putting them off. I need to hit the lottery!

Comment

Working...
            X