• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 90\'s Warrior Pro

Here is the close up of the EMGs
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Hey, Drake, I've been drooling over that guitar for a long time. Congrats on the killer axe. Is this your first Warrior?

Comment

What are theses things fetching these days. I remember seeing one exacly like this one, minus the EMG's, at Denver's Guitar Center for $499.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Awesome, I love white Pro' Series guitars

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            What are theses things fetching these days. I remember seeing one exacly like this one, minus the EMG's, at Denver's Guitar Center for $499.

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually see them for $600-$800 depending on condition.

Comment

My old Warrior....I owned this one for all of about 3 weeks...LOL!
              See it ended up with you Chuk! Very killer!

I miss each and every one of my old solid-color player Warriors *sigh*

Comment

Actually this isn't my first Warrior The custom I have in another thread was my first but was all black when I got it.
                This is like my third Warrior, oddly enough the second Warrior I owned is on it's way back from TN. I should see her next week, Thanks Newc (matt) All 3 Warriors I ever owned will be back with me very soon.
                List of Warriors: 1 1999 Customshop Black later painted to become Skull Warrior or Skully.
                2. 1990 White Warrior Pro W/EMG's
                3. 1990 Black Warrior Pro W/EMGs currently with Dr.Newcenstein stealth warbird graphic.
                The Plan for refinishing.
                USA Custom stays the way it is.
                1990 Warrior pro white Posiable Camo finish, I saw on a Warrior on Ebay I haven't been able to find a pic of it yet. It was white with black & grey camo markings with an iron cross on it if any one remembers this one.
                The Black Warrior pro is either going to be redone with the same warbird graphic , or a nebula graphic with an exploding star. All 3 will be done by custom airbrush by Daneen Bronson. she did the Skull Warrior.

Comment

Nice!....as always....we will require pics when they are done! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

MAN i wish i had gone through with that one, again thanks for the opportunity Chuk!!!

Comment

Hey Flux I wish things would've worked out , you were very cool about the whole deal, But atleast your a Kelly Cult member now [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

you're
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dam Ron you finaly got me...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

1990 Warrior pro white Posiable Camo finish, I saw on a Warrior on Ebay I haven't been able to find a pic of it yet. It was white with black & grey camo markings with an iron cross on it if any one remembers this one.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="yellow"> here ya go bro [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

I almost bought that axe.....
                            MOSH ON
                            DAVE
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                            X