Details of DKMGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details of DKMGT

I've really been GAS'ing for one of these lately. I'll probably order one in Trans Red. So, Anyone got pictures of one in that finish? Or any good pics in any finish for that matter? How do You guys like Yours?

Re: Details of DKMGT

I really like my DKMGTFF I got a few weeks ago. I'm still not sure if the EMG HZ's need to go though.
    Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering about how the HZs will sound to my ears. There are always a lot of mixed opinions of them. I'm really wanting a new string thru axe, and the DKMGT seems like the way to go. It doesn't seem like many people out there have many of these yet though.

Comment

I've got one and really like it. Overall the HZ's aren't as bad as a lot of people make them out to be. I know there is one member here who actually prefers them. Get one...you won't be disapointed.

Comment

In term of playability, IMO the MG series are the best ones. I have the Dkmg and seriously it rips hard.

Comment

I got my DKMGT 2 1/2 years ago, it was my first Jackson.
            They were more expensive in Europe back then, so it wasn't the best deal in retrospective... but I sure love mine!!!

REALLY great neck, great build quality. Nice dark consistent rosewood fretboard. I didn't like the HZs however, swapped them out for a set of Seymour Duncans (JB/'59).

The other guitarist of one of my bands got a DKMG recently and is very happy with it too. His one is just as nice as mine... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
            X