NEW to me, old to jcf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW to me, old to jcf

So Number of the priests old kelly got to me today, and WOW what a wicked axe this is!!

i'm sure you've all seen pics of it from his binding thread and that.. not a bad binding job indeed!!

just wanted to say how kickass this axe is.. my first experience with active electronics

i love it, for sure people should all go buy kellys so they can joi nthe kelly cult

*proceeds to do so*

Re: NEW to me, old to jcf

It is not only the guitar that plays sweet, NOTP put his mojo in it.
    So the guitar has special vibe now.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP, how much for one ½ pint of mojo and do you take PayPal?
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yes, this is my resignation from the Kelly Club... trading my membership over to Flux! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Perhaps I should notify Rakh1 that my name should be changed on his website... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OLD Kelly? I resent that! It's 8 years old... almost 9. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I swear, if the quality of all the Professional Series ("Professional" on the headstock) imports were as awesome as this KE3, they are a KILLER value. I still haven't tried the modern Pro Series (nothing else on the headstock) imports yet though... too busy molesting the USA Selects at the store and my Shannon at home. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But definitely the KE3 was my most brutal-sounding guitar, so I had it tuned to D for belting out Halford, Firewind, Suidakra... the slightly more gain-driven bands.

Remember to unplug and store the guitar in its case when not in use... you don't want to drain the battery AND you don't want crazy drunken roommates toppling over on my precious. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn, I want a USA KE2 now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I promised myself "no more"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And may your dreams exceed your planned wattage! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP is officially a KOA CLUB member.
          Retired from Kelly's club.

Comment

Man, I want that koa Taylor so bad now... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think about it every night before I go to sleep, and every morning as soon as I wake up. I think I'm sick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It happens to me too until I got the LPC.
              well not in my hands yet but it 's on the way.

You really need to get what you want other wise you will be sick... or already?
              [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Damn! Taylor guitars are so sweet but I really don't play Acoustic.. I want one of these jumbo body one.
              I played one at GC and GREATTTTTT!!
              It was I think 615CE or 815CE.. don't remember..

Comment

Oh, so you finally bought one! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Now I can't wait to see it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You've been talking about wanting one for so long... this should be great! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I started out playing guitar on an acoustic, so it's natural for me to want one too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I haven't been playing acoustic very much lately and I'm wanting to get back into it... the Taylor will make me want to play it, just like my Shannon always calls out to me to play! It will be a much easier decision before playing now... do I want to play acoustic or electric today? If acoustic, I pick up the Taylor. If electric, I pick up the Jackson Shannon Soloist. MUCH easier with just two guitars now... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Back to the basics... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I'll definitely want a 12-string Taylor jumbo somewhere down the line... their tone is unreal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Why don't you order a W neck guitar that has Acoustic guitar on the upper side and Shannon on the lower side.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Like Slash's Guild doublenecks, half electric and half acoustic? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                      I want to be Slash.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You could flip some mighty big pancakes with those double-necks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They look like giant spatulas.

Anyway, Flux, glad you're enjoying your new Kelly-Priest. Very cool. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats.

Em

Comment

Wow those Guilds look sweet! Does Guild make an electroc that looks like the one half of those double-necks? I like the bound super stra bodies with the Gibson style tilt-back headstock... Sexy.

Comment

No idea whether they've made superstrat-style guitars before, I'm not too much of a Guild expert... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Their website currently doesn't have superstrat-styles.

http://www.guildguitars.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X