NGD: Jackson Soloist SLAT3-7 green swirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Jackson Soloist SLAT3-7 green swirl

I don't normally do these, but what the heck. Got a first edition SLAT3-7 in green swirl. Notice the lack of binding and larger headstock. Fantastic playing and sounding guitar, especially with the EMGs at 18 volts. I've had a few issues with the late stage MIJ Jacksons on occasion, but this one is a winner, besides the rosewood not being as dark as the 90s ones perhaps. Anyway, we get a newer instrument overall and a nice Floyd Rose 1000.

Mine has a year of what appears to be 2008, which is earlier than you'll find the model in catalogs. Jackson classified this model and the six string SLAT3-6 counterpart as either Pro series or MG series depending on year. There might be a limited number of the green swirls, I just need verification and there are also some finishes this came in that the catalogs won't list. Just tossing a few fun facts out there.

Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
    My collection also there!

Nice, congrats.

Comment

Always thought those were pretty cool. Congrats!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's a SWEET looker!!

Congratulations!!

HNGD!!

So Sorry I am not capable of answering your question!

Comment

Thanks everyone!
          Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
          My collection also there!

Comment

I'm not sure that I ever recall you posting pictures/NGDs of your personal guitars before. (I could look at your post history but I'm lazy.) It made me wonder, "What kinds of Jacksons/Charvels does our resident human encyclopedia actually own and play?" And now I know!

Comment

That's a damn nice guitar! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Working...
              X