Ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd

I bought this to go along with my Charvel Warren Demartini Blood and Skull guitar. The Ratt Round and Round video is what made me want to play guitar in the 1st place. Tha Charvel in particular. I figured I'd have a Warren Demartini and Robbin Crosby "set" if you will.
    Well... this guitar is fantastic! I have the model with Seymour Duncan Distortions in it, not the EMGs.
    I was a little concerned about playing it sitting but as I play play all guitars classical style when sitting I figured I'd be okay. It is still definitely different to play than my Super Strats or Gibsons but just takes a little getting used to.
    Man, having these guutars after all these years is making me feel like a kid again! At least for a little while.

https://ibb.co/gZnSHtQ

Comment

That's a fine looking pair. A DeMartini Skull n' Blood Drip is on my list of guitars I need to acquire.

Comment

HNGD!!

Comment

Didn't the one in the video have a pointy headstock?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
            Didn't the one in the video have a pointy headstock?
            It did in the Round and Round video but in the Back for More video it has the "Strat" headstock. I'm guessing it was a "work in progress".

Comment

Originally posted by Whorehay View Post

It did in the Round and Round video but in the Back for More video it has the "Strat" headstock. I'm guessing it was a "work in progress".
              I'm saving a Model 1 neck just in case. I've seen the bodies for sale but I have too many projects already.

Comment

Working...
              X