Serials website down? Need help with a RR24 071113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serials website down? Need help with a RR24 071113

There used to be a Dutch website where you could plug in your serial number and get info about the year and build. It’s not Googleable anymore.

would anyone have a guess about the year and model for a 071113 white RR24? 2007 Japan, or?

I checked the seisals mega thread but there is no info in 6 digit neckthrough Japan guitars.

thank you

Yup, 07 Japan would be my guess as well.

Comment

There are no (that I have found) accurate serial checkers for Jackson.
      www.jcfonline.com is the best resource for that.

Comment

Holy cow, that serial number website (https://www.guitarinsite.nl/serienum...ackson_eng.php) truly is down! ?? 2023 is off to an amazing start!

That website was an absolute CURSE on the internet regarding spreading disinformation on serial numbers. Clearly whoever owned that website did not do any research into accuracy when programming the website because it has spent years perpetuating incorrect information. No amount of ardent fact-checking or correction from knowledgeable volunteers could counter the incorrect "gospel" that serial number search engine spewed. I had given up preaching against that website, but to see it gone today is such pleasant and welcome news, and a huge relief.

DING DONG! THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
          Holy cow, that serial number website (https://www.guitarinsite.nl/serienum...ackson_eng.php) truly is down! ?? 2023 is off to an amazing start!

That website was an absolute CURSE on the internet regarding spreading disinformation on serial numbers. Clearly whoever owned that website did not do any research into accuracy when programming the website because it has spent years perpetuating incorrect information. No amount of ardent fact-checking or correction from knowledgeable volunteers could counter the incorrect "gospel" that serial number search engine spewed. I had given up preaching against that website, but to see it gone today is such pleasant and welcome news, and a huge relief.

It's not perfect though
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post

I think the worse Jackson misinformation is "PROFESSIONAL MADE IN JAPAN SO ITS BETTER THAN USA => random dk3 with stock duncan design pups for 1000€"

Comment

Working...
            X