js34q dkam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• js34q dkam

I picked up this guitar in a pawn shop.Strat style trans blue maple neck black inlays, 1 humbucker 2 singles, jackson tremolo 5 way switch and 1 vol 1 tone reps at fender couldn't find any thing on the serial number, I'm trying to date it so 1 rep suggested their catalog archives I didnt see any 3 pick up jacksons in it.But I believe it to be js34q dkam trans blue top. I have seen a couple js34's or i think js 34's in guitar center in my area both silver burst. Rep also said they started making that model in 2015. The web shows them in silver, red, purple, and blue. this guitar is in mint condition Fender was however able to send a spec sheet which included a picture. One of my concerns is the neck plate didnt have jackson or a serial number on it but had a tag on the back of the headstock with a 9 digit serial number ,most of the js34's ive seen on the internet had a neck plate that was stamped Jackson ,made in china I think, and a serial number but because the plate is black its hard to see in pictures..so what catalog might this be in or why is it not in a catalog and is there a possibility its a fake. I have however seen a 2 pickup jackson with a blank neck plate and 2 stickers on the back of head stock one with a serial and one with the jackson logo. any thoughts or comments

Even the cheapest India models have a serial number. Could be plate removed or fake, pic's
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

it has a serial number on a sticker on the back of the headstock will get some pictures asap says Im not authorized to create or remove attachments
      Last edited by Predator; 11-20-2022, 07:22 PM. Reason: forgot pics

Comment

pictures
        Last edited by Predator; 11-20-2022, 07:27 PM. Reason: na

Comment

keeps telling me cant create or remove attachments dont know how the otheres made it the other picture was of the headstock with the serial number sticker

Comment

a ?

Comment

really strange when I left this post to send the administrator an email with my picture issue I went back to try again it said previous content saved do i want to restore or remove so i said restore then was able to post last pic weird but if memory serves me correctly I recently saw an Adrian Smith model I'm sure not usa made with the same orange sticker on back of headstock

Comment

Try this https://www.guitarinsite.nl/serienum...ackson_eng.php
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

already tried no luck i think its to new but jackson says the model was introduced in 2015 sometime bewteen then and now jackson quit putting there name and serial on the neck plate and put a sticker on back of the headstock with a serial number on it mine is like that, if i can find out the year they changed how they did it i can gett a closer date on mine thanks

Comment

I have 2 JS34Q-DKAMs, a 2019 and a 2021. Both have the S/N on the neck plate, so I would assume that yours is late 2021-2022.

Comment

some one else told me its possible factory seconds were serialed like this. Jackson doesnt have any info on it

Comment

Working...
                      X