Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a replacement Jackson Concept JDR94 bridge

Hey guys,

I have a Jackson Concept Series JDR-94 and it has a genuine Floyd Rose tremolo bridge. I purchased it like that a while ago, but I want to make it stock again. I see that it the Concept series originally came with the JT-500 tremolo so I know that will fit, but I can't find one that's in great condition like the guitar itself. Can someone tell me what other Jackson JT series tremolos I can use instead of the JT-500?

Thanks!

The JT590/Schaller looks similar to the cheaper JT500.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Beotheguitarist1 View Post
      Hey guys,

I have a Jackson Concept Series JDR-94 and it has a genuine Floyd Rose tremolo bridge. I purchased it like that a while ago, but I want to make it stock again. I see that it the Concept series originally came with the JT-500 tremolo so I know that will fit, but I can't find one that's in great condition like the guitar itself. Can someone tell me what other Jackson JT series tremolos I can use instead of the JT-500?

Thanks!
      Very hard to find

20221016_032320_HDR[1].jpg
      20221016_032331_HDR[1].jpg
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Beotheguitarist1 View Post
          but I want to make it stock again.

Well, I mean, you kind of answered your own question, while at the same time contradicting yourself.

If you want to make it stock, there's only 1 thing to put in it.
          If you want to put something else in it, then it isn't stock.

Also worth noting, there are non-Jackson trems that fit.

Comment

Working...
          X