Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup swap in SL4X

Hey Guys,

Thinking of replacing the Duncan Design Hot Rails in my SL4x with the "real" thing i.e. Seymour Duncan Hot Rails. Anyone know if they'll fit without problem? Thanks!
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Originally posted by SweetPete View Post
    Hey Guys,

Thinking of replacing the Duncan Design Hot Rails in my SL4x with the "real" thing i.e. Seymour Duncan Hot Rails. Anyone know if they'll fit without problem? Thanks!
    They should, I've never owned a X series. Didn't I buy a charvel fusion off you years ago?
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Hey Guys,

SD rails are 3 and 1/4 by 1 inch roughly
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

They should, I've never owned a X series. Didn't I buy a charvel fusion off you years ago?
        That is quite possible! Your name rings a bell. I've bought/sold quite a few Charvels, so I'm not 100% sure
        "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

That is quite possible! Your name rings a bell. I've bought/sold quite a few Charvels, so I'm not 100% sure
          Yeah, you popped in after not being on in a while, it was a charvel fusion custom ( I think you called it a deluxe) it was a sparkly red-ish pink-ish maybe

Comment

Working...
          X