New member & Stealth Pro ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member & Stealth Pro ID

Hey all, long time listener, first time caller here. Just picked up a gorgeous 91 Stealth pro in a transparent white color, picture here:

https://ibb.co/LYXqQ6K

Anyone know if this is stock or a refinish? According to axebition this didn’t come in a trans white:

https://www.axebition.com/electric-g...on-stealth-pro

Any info appreciated!

yeah, I've heard of white finishes yellowing, but never of yellow (amber) finishes whitening!

yeah, without seeing it in person it's hard to say whether that's a pale amber or something else. does peeking at the paint inside the cavities give any clues?
    Last edited by metalhobo; 04-09-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

its a refinish. i've had two of them, one solid, one trans yellow which is the ash pro "pro"
      Last edited by john.w.lawson; 04-09-2021, 02:34 PM.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Thanks guys! This is def not an amber that’s aged into white, refinish it is I guess.

Comment

Never really cared for those input jack placement. Really didn't like the taper of the body either. they are pretty with "factory" paint and the necks are super thin. Just IMO
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Congratulations on the Stealth Pro. Looks good for a refinish.

Comment

Thanks! I think it looks great and, looking inside the cavities, one is a strange gray color which is def not a stick finish, the other is the same transparent white so ????

But yeah been trying to buy some Pro’s, so far this is my second after the Fusion. Hopefully a Soloist for not too much $$$ next!

Comment

I envy that jack placement every time I try to play my Soloists lounging in my recliner.
                Damn cord keeps getting in the way of being comfy.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                  I envy that jack placement every time I try to play my Soloists lounging in my recliner.
                  Damn cord keeps getting in the way of being comfy.
                  are all usa the same as the pc-1;s now? yes, welcome to the forum and the weird word of jackson charvel

Comment

Working...
                  X