DR-3 dinky reverse body Ash in Graphite finish 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR-3 dinky reverse body Ash in Graphite finish 96

The guitar that made me fall in love with Jackson....
    In 96 i saw a jackson catalog and somewere in the middle i saw it...Jackson dr-3 GPH,i was blown away...I really like the ash body and the woodgrain but i would like to know has anyone ever played one?if anyone has pics,info or links about the dr-3 96 in gph post em here..
    I currently own a 95 dinky reverse professional and a 99 Tsb mahogany dr-3 but i am still looking for the 96 dr-3...
    Someone please help im desparate

Re: DR-3 dinky reverse body Ash in Graphite finish 96

You sure it was a DR3? I know the DR2 USA and DR5 Pro (dot inlays) were available in ash in certain finishes. I have a DR2 in Cobalt Blue Satin, which is a flat finish similar to Graphite over ash, and it is a sweet guitar. I put a Duncan Full Shred in the bridge to make the most of the ash body.
    sigpic

Comment

The DR2 came in Graphite finish. I have the same DR2 as Inazone. A nice guitar that for some reason you can get fairly cheaply on ebay.

Here's a Japan website with the DR2 Graphite:
      web page

Comment

Are we talking about an import Jackson or USA model? I was confused as this is the import section.

Comment

The super dinky had an ash body as well in a graphite finish i believe.

Comment

Yes i have the 96 catalog at home,)6 DR-3 ash body Gph finish(graphite),any info?

Comment

Working...
            X