What is today's PS4-T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is today's PS4-T?

What import models are closest to the PS4-T? Can you really compare an Indian made guitar to the Japanese? I owned a DX10D, and I think it came no where close to a PS4.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: What is today\'s PS4-T?

hmm, I owned a PS4 and honestly, it is the worst guitar I ever owned... I wanted a jackson by that time, BAD MOVE... I don't know your goal with this thread, but if you want a new guitar, forget about the lower end jackson imports. for that money you can almost buy a end 80s imort charvel, which has all comparable import models (specs) built the last years for breakfast

Comment

Hey 442w30, I'm in Austin [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey TX, I see your a priest fan too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Where you at?
        Yeah, the PS4 isn't that great, but I didn't think it was awful - I've owned a couple of real crappers!
        A guy is buying my PS4 from me and he wanted to know what I could compare it to new. I've got to say, I like it better than the DX10D I had for a week though but is that the closest thing current production?
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
        X