Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here know the value of a rhoads polka dot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here know the value of a rhoads polka dot?

?

Re: Anyone here know the value of a rhoads polka dot?

Jackson Custom shop GMW rock replica or a Sandoval?
    Theres a couple of guys out there that make rock replicas & then theres the Roman version wich everyone will suggest you to stay away from, Right Admiral Ron!
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Was it made in Japan?

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Aw....Im just jerkin your chains...I wanted to test the waters here after being away a while....I guess youve all cooled your jets, Huh? Peace.

Comment

No it's not about cooling our jets you have a legit. Question on a valued guitar around here. Not like the last question wich sounded like Hey tell me how much I can sell my PS3T to 1 of you guys : in your first post at that.
          This seems more of a let me learn something new Question, maybe your trying to get a hold of a really cool peice of guitar history this time around? If you ever have a Question about J/C guitars just ask around this place isn't a Nazi camp but we do have rules. I'm not busting on ya just be cool this time, is all.
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Alright, now I understand...when I was someone who was looking to buy a "cheap, import, peice of ****, wannabe guitar(which I was unaware of, hence, my first post here)I was a loser who got flamed. Now that Im discussing a high dollar, "real" (in your eyes) guitar, now I can join in and hang with the big boys? No thanks, Ill pass. I let some time pass and thought Id step back in, though I dont think your my crowd. I had a chance to buy the PS3 a few weeks back and needed to know if it was worth what they were asking. I needed to know quickly and couldnt find an answer on ebay or the rest of the net. Im sure youve all been there. So, I think, well who would know better than Jackson enthusiasts, I asked around...got this name and came here. Had things gone differently, I may have shot the **** and "participated" later in the thread. But we all know that didnt happen. I had absolutely no intentions of selling this to any of you. It was for myself, but I didnt want to get hosed. Thanks...I hope you think next twice next time you slam someone for a simple question.

Comment

CrossBurn...with a question like, "anyone know the value of_______" and you being a newbee, it sounds like your only reason for being here is to sell your stuff. There is a lot of gear trading that goes on around here, but it's all between members who have at least a little bit of history on the board. No offense, but we just don't want a bunch of peddlers polluting our little piece of paradise on the web.

If you have a legitimate question, then ask the freakin' question. We are not all jerks here.

Try it this way..."anyone here know the value of a Charvel, serial # 5493, with a Natural Light Beer graphic? There is one for sale locally and I am interested in buying it. The only problem is that I know nothing about Charvel or Jackson guitars. Thank you for your help"

Man, I really need to get back to work [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And another thing, why should we trust you if you don't even fill out your profile or have a signature line.

Who the hell are you?

Comment

You have no clue how many newbies join the forum just so they can find out how much they're guitar is worth so they can sell it...and then they never show up on the board again. It was a natural assumption given your first post...
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Re: Anyone here know the value of a rhoads polka d

high dollar "real" guitar? Has anyone here even heard of a legitimate Polka Dot Import Jackson Rhoads? Sounds like a refin if anything, and it could be anything from a sweet Rhoads Pro to a lowly Korean Rhoads.

The problem with your initial post was that it seemed that were using us to appraise your guitar. If your first post had been something like, "hey guys. New here and have found a PS-3 I'm interested in. Seller is asking for $250 for it, is it worth it?" then folks would've been happy to help out.

Just take a look around the Import Jackson & Import Charvel forums here. There is plenty of healthy discussion about these "cheap, import, peice of ****, wannabe guitars", so you can get off your high horse. Many of us own them. Wow, I guess you really taught us a lesson about how to interact with others on an online forum. I know I feel humbled. I'll be sure to treat newbies who sound like they are pimping their guitars with more respect now.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Damn! Sometimes I regret my decision of stepping down as Admin, I woulda had a good time "re-drafting" this guy's profile the first time around.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        CrossBurn...with a question like, "anyone know the value of_______" and you being a newbee, it sounds like your only reason for being here is to sell your stuff.

[/ QUOTE ] - hey i came the first time to ask about a rr5 and what's a good money for it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i think we should make something like a charvel bluebook for jackson's (US and Japanese ) - make it a sticky , that would change the situation .

and btw . what's a good price for US polka dot jackson ? There's one in Poland right now so i'm just wondering how much it's overpriced [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          CrossBurn...with a question like, "anyone know the value of_______" and you being a newbee, it sounds like your only reason for being here is to sell your stuff. There is a lot of gear trading that goes on around here, but it's all between members who have at least a little bit of history on the board. No offense, but we just don't want a bunch of peddlers polluting our little piece of paradise on the web.

If you have a legitimate question, then ask the freakin' question. We are not all jerks here.

Try it this way..."anyone here know the value of a Charvel, serial # 5493, with a Natural Light Beer graphic? There is one for sale locally and I am interested in buying it. The only problem is that I know nothing about Charvel or Jackson guitars. Thank you for your help"

Man, I really need to get back to work [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn.... I would so love to have a Natural Light paint jobber on one of my guitars.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] hmmmm.... next project.... stay tuned.

Comment

Don't let the door hit ya on yer ass, jerk!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What a douche!! J should let me hijack profiles again! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X