Jackson SLSMG price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson SLSMG price

While walking around GC last weekend I picked up one of these.Very nice but as GC usually does here it had no price.What kind of price do these run? Thanks,Cort

Re: Jackson SLSMG price

they've been running about 900.00 some GC stores are blowing them out to get rid of them for around 5-600 bucks.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

which finish is your slsmg?? satin black?? or violin brown??

Comment

If anyone is interested I can get a floor model Satin Black SLSMG for around $600 without case.

If its its a glossy black then the SLSMG will probably be $900. If its Violin Brown about the same price.. SLSMG's In Satin black usually sell for $899 (according to Musicians Friend, $944.99 on music123.com), but for some reason GC's have been dumping them; my bet is because they've been in stock for a long, long time.

Comment

Inearthed your right they have been instock to long GC is dropping the SLSMG in satin black & violin brown.

Mine is satin black Diospada. I'm going to be selling it soon also for less than 900.00 to a member ofcourse. The 1 I have is new from the box, I haven't played it yet it's in the gig bag still.

Comment

GC in San Francisco had one Satin Black SLSGM onsale at $489. It sold pretty quickly and they have one left, but it's now back at $909.

Comment

I want one of those sooo badly, or a RR5.

Comment

i want a violin brown slsmg at a low price.... or a caparison guitar..

Comment

Diospada, & Michael mine is up for sale let me know if either of you are interested? Diospada what kinda price are you looking for?

Comment

I got a satin black one today that I would be willing to part with (I had my bud at GC put the other one in the back for the time being) if both of you guys want one (Drake has already volunteered to sell his if someone else also wants one then I can sell mine). Always willing to hook a JCFer up.

Comment

Thanks,
                      I saw the glossy black one...Cort

Comment

Working...
                      X