Value of a Rhoads PS-3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of a Rhoads PS-3?

Im looking for a resale value on a Teal PS-3, performer rhoads v type, bolt neck, string through body, fixed bridge. Thanks and peace.

Re: Value of a Rhoads PS-3?

Check out what they go for on eBay...there's your resale value...And people don't take very kindly to people who's first post is asking the value of their guitar around here...

Comment

I have checked Ebay, there are none listed, nor have there been the last month. Thats real nice that "people dont take kindly" to a question about value of a guitar. What the hell is that all about? What master, should my first post be about? How many god damn posts must I have before I ask People who should be knowledgeable about Jackson Guitars what a value of a particular one is? I guess this forum is just a bunch of clique(y) jackasses just like all other musician forums. I dont beleive in small talk and beating around the bush so I can get a question answered. Consider this my last post here.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I have checked Ebay, there are none listed, nor have there been the last month. Thats real nice that "people dont take kindly" to a question about value of a guitar. What the hell is that all about? What master, should my first post be about? How many god damn posts must I have before I ask People who should be knowledgeable about Jackson Guitars what a value of a particular one is? I guess this forum is just a bunch of clique(y) jackasses just like all other musician forums. I dont beleive in small talk and beating around the bush so I can get a question answered. Consider this my last post here.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">CrossBurn...if you do happen to re-log in and come back to the JCF, it is a board policy, if you don't like it, don't let the board hit you on the ass on the way out dickhead [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Whattaf#cktard! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

..Well, that was a cool guy..kinda..well..no..nevermind

Ox

Comment

Probably not much, I can't give you an exact answer but I have one. That guitar is just an import, not worth much compared to a USA or custom Jackson. You should take it to a music store and find out.
                Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bag of douche! Good riddance a-hole. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Try this for a first post:
                  Hi all. My name is ElDouche, I like long walks in the park, curtains that match the furniture, fung shwei, and man meat in my butt.

What a TOOL!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Stuka
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Yeah, that was kind of a jerk thing to post, I didn't even realize he did that at first. I wonder why he would be trying to sell it? It is kind of a slap in the face to all of us.
                      Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Comment

Ya think? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I beleive the horn Of the administrator has been sounded Release the Hounds &amp; let the Games begin LoL I can see wanting info about the guitar for knowledge of what you own but to get it apraised in your first post Is just Bad Form.
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

<font color="yellow">He is definitely a tool.....like I/we care if he comes back....prick [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

But the funny thing is, he was lurking about the board last night after his "I shant return" remark.....whatever.....I'm gonna lose sooooooo much sleep now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I think he may have had some legit questions. I did'nt take it as he was trying to sell us his ps-3. What happened to "benifit of the doubt".

But.. that said. He flew way off the handle like a 12 year old kid that was just told Santa Clause isnt real. Sorry to ruin that for you true believers.

Comment

Working...
                              X