New JS30s are on the Jackson website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New JS30s are on the Jackson website!

Finally! And you can thank yours truly for giving Brad T. a slight kick in the pants to get it going! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, the spec pages are incomplete....and body is listed as Alder on the RR and WR [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Thought it was cedro??
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: New JS30s are on the Jackson website!

Heh well that's a start. Good going bro!
    *Surfs on over*

These are made in India right? I probably won't be getting one myself but they are way cool to see anyway!

Comment

Yeah, made in India.

RacerX's awesome JS30 thread

Comment

Well they don't look half bad for made in India.
        I wish I coulda had one of those as my first guitar...

Comment

thanks bro it's about time ! //Steve

Comment

Man, I want one of those Rhoads. I'd carve a Floyd cavity, add the Floyd and locknut, swap the pickups, and stick on some of those MOP stickers like Newc bought a few weeks ago... instant USA-looking 24-fret Rhoads with non-recessed Floyd! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And they've finally put the new USA models up there too, interestingly enough though my beloved SL1T now appears to be a hardtail... ...with a Floyd!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I did NOT notice that at first... and they also don't have the SL2HT up there yet, not even a false placeholder picture. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And looks like they took the Charvel guitars and Charvel logos off the website since the new Charvel website is up.

Comment

I thought they quit production in India and moved it all to Japan, did I miss something?
                  METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Ok, I read the original thread, that kinda sucks.
                    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

this guitars play as nice as japan made Jacksons , just dots instead of inlays is really the only difference but they do feel as nice as the japan made ones , but I'd put new knobs on her [js30rr] new mounting rings and new pick ups and a better nut cause you know it's probably cheap pastic but they do play real nice [I've only tryed the kelly and the warrior from the js line and they both felt the same neck size and all but I am sure the rr would be similar] //Steve

Comment

I played the RR one.. it looked pretty decent but I wouldn't buy one.. overpriced here in europe.. it was like 400+ euro
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

sorry it wasn't 400, it was 330 euro
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

330 EUR = 398.18 USD

Comment

It's overpriced, even if it is a 24 fret RR.
                              I played the one at NAMM, and quite frankly while Jackson has the highest-quality in any price range, the RR will need either a locking trem or a V-plate to compete. Fins won't hurt either. MOTO is fine - fins are fins, but dot inlays on the radical shapes (Warrior, Rhoads, Kelly, KV) are really hurting the Jackson brand name and image - you cannot appear aggressive with dots; it's a physical impossibility. You can't beat someone senseless with a cushy pillow [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X