• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'v just ordered a jackson stars

It's j.p sl-170(trd)

I'm waiting.

Please Speak well of it.

hahhaha [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I\'v just ordered a jackson stars

Looks Cool, i'll be expecting the pics and review!

Congrats dude.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Welcome to the club of cool guys who have ordered Jackson Stars guitars! I won't be getting mine until November though. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
      Say, where did ya order it from? I'd like to see one of these (I think I've seen one but I'm not 100% sure which one it is)

Comment

What is a Jackson stars? I've never heard or read about it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm interested in the Stars RR... how much were they and can i order outside of the middle east (i live in scotland)

Comment

I'm in china,one of my friend will bring me a jackson stars guitar from japan in September.
            You can see them here:
            http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/shopping_...&brand=261
            http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/shopping_...&brand=261

Comment

Thanks for the links. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                What is a Jackson stars? I've never heard or read about it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Jackson Stars is a line of neck-thru Jacksons manufactured in Japan, only for sale on the Japanese domestic market. This includes flat top Soloists, archtop Soloists, Rhoads Vs (all of which can be had with a TOM or a locking trem), as well as Kellys, Kelly Stars, and Warriors with trems.
                You can also do semi-custom (which is what I am waiting for) to make changes to an existing model, such as special finishes, different fingerboard wood, different inlays, etc. without having to pay a full custom price! NICE!
                You can get any of these standard with either a pair of Duncans (a Custom bridge and a 59 neck) or EMG 81s in both spots for about 100 bones more.
                There are "J1" and "J2" models for this year's line, the J1s presumably being the higher up ones. From what I can tell, the difference is that on the J1 you can get a flamed maple veneer and trans finish, and it comes with an OFR instead of a schaller trem. There are only J1s for soloist, archtop soloist, and rhoads, by the way.

Personally I ordred the Kellystar J2, with a maple fingerboard, no inlays, no binding and a natural satin finish on all of the neck. I'm looking into upgrading to an eerie dess swirl finish but I don't know yet if I can, but the metallic red I ordered is fine if I can't.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'm interested in the Stars RR... how much were they and can i order outside of the middle east (i live in scotland)

[/ QUOTE ]

Should have included this in my previous post... anyway, e-mail [email protected] and you'll probably hear from Noriko or Kazu, they can set you up if you're interested. Ishibashi has their own special Jackson Stars models that they're selling right now that look pretty nice, you can get dark metallic blue, or metallic black. They may be able to set you up with one of the non-ishibashi models if you prefer something else, they set up my semi custom order for me.
                  They will ship internationally (though it may cost you), but I'm actually going to pick mine up in one of the stores in Tokyo when it's done.

Comment

Can somebody tell me what does "d" in "trd" mean ??
                    trans red ....???

Comment

hmm not sure what TRD stands for, but probably just "transparent red" or something.. the finish they have on the website now is TRS, transparent red sunburst

Comment

Here is the past model list
                        http://www.jacksonstars.com/model%20list.htm

And this is the new model
                        http://www.jacksonstars.com/new%20models.htm

this is the semi-custom system

http://www.jacksonstars.com/ordersys.htm
                        download the pdf file

this is my new guitar(not receive yet)

http://www.jacksonstars.com/sl%20typej.p.list.htm

the last one

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=20484

Comment

Wow that is a nice lookin axe....
                          I envy you because you'll be getting yours in September and I won't see mine until November!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

but now,the sailer said that my stars will be send to me on next month.
                            fxxk

Comment

Those 7strings are killer aren't they?
                              U.S. Jackson must produce guitars like these.
                              I am already sick of the same products in the last several catalogs.
                              The 7string Soloist is like $650 and $1800 for the 7string King V?
                              And let's say the shipping fee would be around $100-150 to U.S.
                              Only teh downside is these come with gigbag and would be scary to ship with that.
                              So you will end up buying their expensive hardshel case that will cost like $150-200?
                              I want that Soloist. Very cool price in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X