JDX-94 Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDX-94 Concept

Where were the Concept line made, Korea or Japan? I saw one the other day, and was intrigued by it, mainly because of the hardtail bridge.

Re: JDX-94 Concept

It was made in Japan.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Yep Japan, I own a JSX-94 Concept all stock and I love it. The concept line is a great budget line of guitars. They're built well with thin necks and mine plays incredible. I've never had to intonate it after changing strings, its always dead on and I can dive the Jackson floyd and it returns to pitch like a champ. It was a $200 pawn shop rescue and it's my main axe right now. At least until I find a USA made Jackson. I'm on a budget! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Does 299.00 for one thats pretty much mint and includes a hardshell case sound like a somewhat decent price?

Comment

$299 is a pretty fair price. I've seen them for less, but they are getting pretty hard to come by. I own three JDXs, and had another that I unwisely traded many years ago. Here is one of mine, with aftermarket gold hardware, custom inlays, and a Duncan JB in the neck: http://www.users.qwest.net/~livak/jdx94.jpg

While not my oldest guitar, I've had it longer than the others in my collection. The headstock got cracked at the low E tuner awhile back, but it was professionally repaired. The JDX-94 is my favorite Jackson model, and the guitar in the picture is my favorite player.

Hot damn, this is my 666th post! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X