Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on RR7 please...

Would appreciate some info on this axe.
    I know some of you got one, pics would be nice [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    When was it made?, limited?, the seven string version of RR3?, is it any good?, pick ups?, colours? and so on. Just give me all you have, and maybe even sell me one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: info on RR7 please...

I have one of these RR7s they play alot better than the DK7 I replaced the pups for EMGs becuase I Like EMG alot.
    Good weight to them no nose diving I don't have a pic of mine because I'm refinishing it right now, it was deep candy blue. I'm painting it white with classic Rhoads pin stripes, also put a low pro jackson floyd on it ( Thanks again Easton Guitars ) all the parts are chrome satin, except the mother of pearl tuning pegs I put on them. Thanks ( charvel750 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]) over all feel is great, weight is good neck is thin , but wide easy to play though. I like it better than the ESP & Ibanez 7s I've owned.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Can`t wait for the pics.
      Thanks

Comment

I can't wait till the dam thing is done [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I've been on a Rhoads tribute kick lately, 1rst my RR7 refin. & now I'm talking to Perry Ormsby of Ormsby custom guitars about Polka dot V with Harpoon headstock very much like the Sandoval with out the Price LoL. I think once I get a few finances in order I'm gonna order it.Jackson can't make them from what I understand.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
        X