String thru Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• String thru Warrior?

Do any of you guys know about this? A buddy of mine just bought a new Warrior and he said that it is string thru. I didn't know that was an option. I went to Jackson's website and all I saw were the WRMG, WRXT, and WR1, all of which have Floyds. What gives?

Re: String thru Warrior?

The new JS30WR is part of the new Indian-made JS30 series that have Kelly, Rhoads (24-fret!), King V, and Warrior, all string-thru. Do a search for JS30 and you might see! Most notable is RacerX's thread in this same sub-forum.

Comment

Joel Drabicki has a Custom Shop Warrior that's string-thru with a Rhoads-type V plate. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That guitar kicks ass!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The new JS30WR is part of the new Indian-made JS30 series that have Kelly, Rhoads (24-fret!), King V, and Warrior, all string-thru. Do a search for JS30 and you might see! Most notable is RacerX's thread in this same sub-forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, NOTP. This thread should be tacked:

RacerX's awesome JS30 thread
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys. I just don't check the import Jackson threads much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I went to Jackson's website and all I saw were the WRMG, WRXT, and WR1, all of which have Floyds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently asked Brad Traweek to add the JS30 series to the website, and he said he'd get right on it. Keep watching!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X