Where are import jacksons made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are import jacksons made?

Ive heard they are made in india, but i also read the MG seriese are japanese. can someone clarify this , thanks.

Re: Where are import jacksons made?

the JS and JX guitars are made in india. the x series and the mg series are made in japan.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

India?

thats pretty rough.

Comment

I think every import Jackson is made in Japan, except for the JS and JX like MD said.

Comment

Yeah msot of em are amde in japan apart from the JS30 which is now Japanese made, I think.

only the lower end js's and the new V's rhaods kelly's etc are Indian made.

Cheers, Owain

Comment

I got my Japaneese Kelly wery cheap, half price of what they said it cost on their webpage, because the stupid guy in the store thought it was made in India or Korea, or China.

The guitar had Japan serial, and a sticker on the neck down at the neck plate said "Made in Japan" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hah. Nice one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yeah msot of em are amde in japan apart from the JS30 which is now Japanese made, I think.

Cheers, Owain

[/ QUOTE ]

You type too fast, mate! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And the new JS30s are made at the Harmony factory in India, a fact Tekky & I confirmed at winter NAMM 6 months ago. See my JS30 review thread. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X