Hardware color opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware color opinions needed

Do you think chrome knobs would be too much?

Guess I'll nickname it "The Porcupine" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Hardware color opinions needed

you are a sick, sick man [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

chrome knobs would be just the thing. but it needs finishing. Fill that hole!

I could almost imagine Glenn Tipton playing that [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Seemed a bit much at first glance but it realy grows on you. If you are realy game you could make your own knobs that look like the other spikes just to confuse yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The sad part is it's on my bed, and it took me over an hour (maybe 2+) to put them all on it. They're not permanently attached, they're just sitting on their tangs, so if I move the guitar, they'll all slide off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I figured I'd better take pictures to see how to put it back together [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] now that you mention it, I can see all the studs are leaning over. Doh!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I agree with G, fill the gaps completely with the studs and yeah, you might as well use the chrome knobs too! I like it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Is anyone else reminded of their leather jacket from about 16 years ago?

I agree with Budman, cover that whole thing in studs.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Is anyone else reminded of their leather jacket from about 16 years ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That, and Gene Simmons' boots [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  you are a sick, sick man [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

chrome knobs would be just the thing. but it needs finishing. Fill that hole!

I could almost imagine Glenn Tipton playing that [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Yeah what he said!! </font>

Comment

When i saw that top most pic i was hoping that you found these pictures somewhere on an S &amp; M site on the net and wanted to joke about them. I was soooo wrong! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Didn't know Rob halford played guitar [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The cross between the humbuckers is wrong way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          The mad Dr Newcenstein strikes again! Muahahahahaha!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was going to comment about the upside down upside down cross too!
                            The problem I see with it is knowing which of the bling are the knobs, maybe you could put a small fluro flag on them or some sort of arrow.
                            It does make me want to see a diamond encrusted warrior being walked down the runway on a supermodel though!
                            (no need for anything else to be worn either, except for some high-heels. See im not sexist, the bitch has gotta be comfy)

Comment

Sings that old song (was it Foreigner?) "Too much time on my hands." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Not that the chrome hardware would be bad, but I think it might be a little too much and I'd stay with the black.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X