Jackson Convert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Convert.

Hey everybody. Just thought that after about 10 - 12 weeks of haunting this place I may as well say hi. As you can tell from the subject I have converted from Ibanez to Jackson with the recent purchase of my black lefty DK2. Its a killer guitar and well worth the $. And with any luck I'll soon have enough money to buy many more jacksons. As I seen many of you guys say , these things are adictive.

I should also mention that the reason I chose the DK2 was from studying all of the informative posts on this site.

Re: Jackson Convert.

welcome, Insane. Ain't it great that DK2s are now available in Oz? And not badly priced either! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yay!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Being a lefty I had only a small number of weapons to choose from. RG270, RG470, RG1570, LDT KH202 or the DK2. It was a 1 week wait for the Ibanez , a 2 week wait for the ESP LTD or 8 weeks for the Jackson. I waited and got it for the same price as a righty. Well worth the wait.

Comment

Insane welcome, insane [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Great choice man. Jack.

Comment

welcome to the board, i am also pretty new to this board. Most of my life i was a Ibanez Player too, but recently got into jackson and charvels.

Comment

Cool... welcome to the JCF! DK2's are great guitars, especially for the price. Congrats!

Comment

Awesome to see another aus jackson fan!
                  The music shops are really pushing esp at the moment, they still stock a million ibanez, and still shun jackson for the most part, so the fact you got a lefty dk2 is awesome, congrats!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    The music shops are really pushing esp at the moment, they still stock a million ibanez...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true. I have noticed the number of Ibanez and Esp guitars in stores completely dwarf Jacksons. My local store only has two , not including mine which was ordered for me. As oposed to the 15 or so Ibanez.

Comment

in all the stores around here in va i never see ESP's. There is one about a hour away from me in leesburg but the local guitar centers done carry them and well there arent many mom and pop shops around here. I herd the ESP's are good, compared to Ibanez anyway for when it comes dollar to dollar. But i have decided to stop buying cheap guitars and just keep my quality made jacksons and gibson.

Comment

welcome, congrats on a good choice.
                        MOSH ON
                        DAVE
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I think I have become one too. I got my dk2 a couple of weeks ago and am still loving this guitar. My strats and LPs are getting dusty. Now I want a couple more Jacksons. I'd like to get one in Eerie Dess soon.

Comment

Yeah, last week I was so near of buying this limited edition Rg2820 (basically a Rg prestige with Vine Inlays with quilted blue maple, basically more attractive than a Jem IMO) but for 1750$Can, it didnt even felt better as my DKMG.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                              X