Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SL2Q

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Congrats, Simon. Color looks great! Enjoy.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Beautiful, congrats. How do you like it, how does it play?

Comment

Needs Invaders. The Distortion Set is too weak for my ears. Lots of sustain despite some fret buzz, Floyd can take as much abuse as the OFR on my WR1. Pickup selector is very clean (can't hear the switching, which is a big plus). I like the pre-fitted Dunlop Straplocks. I have them on all my guitars (otherwise, they're £25 a pair). Thankfully, no finish flaws (I've seen many videos where people moan about Jackson's QC).
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 02-17-2019, 05:03 AM.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice. I love mine.

Comment

Matching headstocks are the shit.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Is there a limit as to what guage and tuning you can have on a floyd? The SL7 has a low B, which is apparently .56 or .60. So, if I wanted .60 for the low E (which normally starts from a .42) on the SL2Q, is that even doable? I'm starting to get the feeling I should've gone for a fixed bridge, not a Floyd.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X