X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this ?

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg...813389010.html

Single humbucker.. strat type jack...
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

I saw that too. The neck is likely a Japanese DK2/DK2S/DK2FS neck. I was stumped by the body as I don't recognize THAT combination of controls in conjunction with the weird location of those pots and the Ontario-style electronics route.

I wonder if the 24 fret neck intonates correctly on what looks like a 22-fret Strat body. Usually with a 24-fret Strat, you see the neck set deeper into the body, and there is more wood carved away from the lower cutaway for upper fret access.

Comment

I saw that ad get posted and looked it over. I assume its a parts guitar with a Jackson Dk2 neck. The upper horn, control cavity, control layout and strat type jack look odd to be a Jackson body.

Comment

And for those of you who don't know who Billy Morris is, he's a Cleveland area guitarist that has been around. He's played in Warrant, Quiet Riot and a couple other bands. He's got his own band and still plays out. He's a nice guy and monster guitar player. If anyone had any interest in this guitar, you probably could reach out to Billy and see if he knows this guitar and can share any info on it.

Comment

Working...
        X