Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Warrior Pro Professional search has finally be achieved !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Warrior Pro Professional search has finally be achieved !

Hello fellow Jcf members. So I have been searching for an early Warrior Pro Professional for a few years. I have seen 1 that was nice but way over priced!. I started a thread on it and everyone chimed in and Ty for that
    I recieved a message from a member on the forum and now were friends ! His name is Bayrocker. The message was..
    I see you have been searching for a Warrior Pro for sometime. I have one in great shape that I want it to go to someone who will use and take care of it. Its hanging on my wall. If you are interested shoot me an i.m.
    So I did and found out we both worked for the same company at one point in our lives. We both had a passion for the 90-95 Jackson Pro's. So he sent me some pictures. The Warrior was just as described. And ironically in the picture was a red Soloist Pro. The same one I have in my possession. This just blew me away. Whats the chances...
    So we did some emails and struck a great deal. The Warrior was on its way. It was delivered yesterday and it was packed like a brick! Bay rocker wanted to make sure it arrived safely and it did. Bay rocker made one of my dreams come true!
    This is the first piece of gear he has ever sold in his 30 plus years of playing and collecting. I am HONORED and greatful to him very much. I have atached some pictures of the Pro for you all to take a peek at. I will add another pick of my Soloist next to the Warrior just like in Bay rockers picture I recieved.
    This forum is the best I have ever been a part of. Other members have helped me out and always had great advise and personalities. Im a member of the Jemsite for my Ibanez and in my opinion its not even close...
    You guys ALL rock

Click to see the pictures
    https://imgur.com/a/D9JfqFx
    Last edited by Jackrippedv; 01-25-2019, 07:43 PM.

Glad you're enjoying it!
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Great story and great guitar, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
        Glad you're enjoying it!
        Awesome !

Comment

Great story and great guitar, congrats.

Ty bub

Comment

Congratulations. I hate you

As for the price on this: https://imgur.com/a/c39BEVD , can I have what he's having, because my meds aren't working.
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 01-26-2019, 05:47 AM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Congratulations. I hate you

As for the price on this: https://imgur.com/a/c39BEVD , can I have what he's having, because my meds aren't working.
              Ty !
              Ya that guy was nuts on his black Warrior..the price was not even crazy it was insane and not even from this world!

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrippedv View Post
                  Hello fellow Jcf members. So I have been searching for an early Warrior Pro Professional for a few years. I have seen 1 that was nice but way over priced!. I started a thread on it and everyone chimed in and Ty for that
                  I recieved a message from a member on the forum and now were friends ! His name is Bayrocker. The message was..
                  I see you have been searching for a Warrior Pro for sometime. I have one in great shape that I want it to go to someone who will use and take care of it. Its hanging on my wall. If you are interested shoot me an i.m.
                  So I did and found out we both worked for the same company at one point in our lives. We both had a passion for the 90-95 Jackson Pro's. So he sent me some pictures. The Warrior was just as described. And ironically in the picture was a red Soloist Pro. The same one I have in my possession. This just blew me away. Whats the chances...
                  So we did some emails and struck a great deal. The Warrior was on its way. It was delivered yesterday and it was packed like a brick! Bay rocker wanted to make sure it arrived safely and it did. Bay rocker made one of my dreams come true!
                  This is the first piece of gear he has ever sold in his 30 plus years of playing and collecting. I am HONORED and greatful to him very much. I have atached some pictures of the Pro for you all to take a peek at. I will add another pick of my Soloist next to the Warrior just like in Bay rockers picture I recieved.
                  This forum is the best I have ever been a part of. Other members have helped me out and always had great advise and personalities. Im a member of the Jemsite for my Ibanez and in my opinion its not even close...
                  You guys ALL rock

Click to see the pictures
                  https://imgur.com/a/D9JfqFx
                  Nice one man! The best color for those early 90s Jackson Pros, in my opinion . I have a Fusion Professional Pro in that same finish (transparent though, since it has the flame maple front and back). Grabbed it for an insane price (under $200!!) and it's one of the only guitars in my collection that I will never, ever sell for any reason.

Enjoy that metal machine! I'm still on the hunt for a Kelly Professional Pro but the only ones for sale are priced ridiculously high...

Comment

Great score! Congrats.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Great score! Congrats.
                      Ty bub and your one of those Awesome members too!

Comment

Originally posted by Customguitars87 View Post
                        Nice one man! The best color for those early 90s Jackson Pros, in my opinion . I have a Fusion Professional Pro in that same finish (transparent though, since it has the flame maple front and back). Grabbed it for an insane price (under $200!!) and it's one of the only guitars in my collection that I will never, ever sell for any reason.

Enjoy that metal machine! I'm still on the hunt for a Kelly Professional Pro but the only ones for sale are priced ridiculously high...
                        Ty bub
                        Yes keep that Fusion Pro close to you. Good luck on the Kelly. Finishing up my Sgm Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrippedv View Post
                          Ty bub and your one of those Awesome members too!
                          Thanks. Right back at ya!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great story and great score! Thanks for sharing great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                              Great story and great score! Thanks for sharing great stuff!
                              Ty bub
                              Some good stories for all of us to share. Keep rockin

Comment

Working...
                              X