Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help serial number jackson

HI, my name is carlos Ramos,
    some time ago I bought one of their guitars from a colleague,and I would like to know its origin,
    year of manufacture, the serial number is: 701728, I would appreciate it if youcan help me!
    Thanks, for your help

Last edited by krlozramos; 07-18-2018, 08:22 PM. Reason: color font

You need to post a detailed spec list of your guitar or pictures, a serial number alone is not enough.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That's an early Japanese RR3, 1996-97 since it still has the "Professional" script on the headstock, one knob, and rear-loaded controls with no pickguard.

Specifically, if you go to the Archived Catalogs on the Jackson website (https://www.jacksonguitars.com/suppo...hived-catalogs) and click on the 1996 catalog, the third page of the PDF has a purple RR3 with a quilt top that matches your guitar. The Seymour Duncan pickups on your guitar are aftermarket.

The same purple RR3 guitar appears in the 1997 catalog on the fifth page. But, by the 1998 catalog, the RR3 model gained two additional knobs and front-loaded controls mounted on a pickguard, and had reverse sharkfin inlays.
      Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 07-19-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

thanks a lot

thanks for your help!

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        That's an early Japanese RR3, 1996-97 since it still has the "Professional" script on the headstock, one knob, and rear-loaded controls with no pickguard.

Specifically, if you go to the Archived Catalogs on the Jackson website (https://www.jacksonguitars.com/suppo...hived-catalogs) and click on the 1996 catalog, the third page of the PDF has a purple RR3 with a quilt top that matches your guitar. The Seymour Duncan pickups on your guitar are aftermarket.

The same purple RR3 guitar appears in the 1997 catalog on the fifth page. But, by the 1998 catalog, the RR3 model gained two additional knobs and front-loaded controls mounted on a pickguard, and had reverse sharkfin inlays.

Comment

Working...
        X