JT 580 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT 580 Help

Picked up a 93 JTX to replace one stolen from me years ago. high E saddle is stripped. Looking for direct replacement or similar FR saddle.

Jt580 on ebay now for cheap

Comment

Hi. The Floyd Rose 2 base should be compatible, jackson base is zinc alloy and the floyd is steel. An upgrade imo, Id look for a floyd rose 2 base. cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteeagle View Post
        Hi. The Floyd Rose 2 base should be compatible, jackson base is zinc alloy and the floyd is steel. An upgrade imo, Id look for a floyd rose 2 base. cheers!
        Replaced whole trem with a GOTOH Floyd. Very nice unit. Came stock with brass block. All steel.

Comment

Nice

Comment

I've only heard good things about Gotoh, for the most part.
            They've made the Jackson logo'd tuners on USA Jacksons and some old Japanese models since the '80s and '90's respectively.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyking1965 View Post
              Replaced whole trem with a GOTOH Floyd. Very nice unit. Came stock with brass block. All steel.
              Good choice.

Comment

was it a direct swap? i have a GOTOH, but it has a YUGE sustain block, i'd need to order a smaller block
                the blocks are not interchangeable
                Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X