Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just purchased another Jackson Pro 90 Soloist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased another Jackson Pro 90 Soloist.

These 90-95 Chushin Gakki Pro's really have my attention
    Addition to collection a Soloist Pro . Ferrari. Red. Going to be here Tuesday. Next one im looking for is a Fusion Pro.
    My Rhoads Pro destroys my Usa Rr1! Beautiful pieces of art!

Red guitars with black hardware remind me of the late '70s-early '80s Corvette Stingrays.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I want one of these very badly! Hoping one falls into my lap soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
        Red guitars with black hardware remind me of the late '70s-early '80s Corvette Stingrays.
        You are so right ! Had a Red Vette trimmed out with black. Total throw back. Will post pictures guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
          Yupp, I had a 67 vert, red with black top. Im thinking that the guy who named the color ferrari red was of the same mindset.

Comment

Here is a quick snap shot
            https://imgur.com/a/xKItxx2

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrippedv View Post
              Here is a quick snap shot
              https://imgur.com/a/xKItxx2
              Nice, so this is the one I saw on Reverb a few days back (I think the seller wanted like $1000 for it?). I have the same guitar in blue that I grabbed for a song from GC, fantastic instruments!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrippedv View Post
                You are so right ! Had a Red Vette trimmed out with black. Total throw back. Will post pictures guys
                Same. I've got a '74 Stingray that needs restoration. Red with black interior...
                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Customguitars87 View Post
                  Nice, so this is the one I saw on Reverb a few days back (I think the seller wanted like $1000 for it?). I have the same guitar in blue that I grabbed for a song from GC, fantastic instruments!
                  I don't think this is the same guitar. The one on reverb had no bridge pickup cover!

Comment

Working...
                  X