Jackson guitars great blues guitars !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson guitars great blues guitars !

I'm somewhat new here not new to guitars . But Just wanted to shout out that Jackson are awesome blues and classic rock guitars. Lightweight big frets comfortable neck sound fantastic . Can't beat em !!

Dilly Dilly

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
      Dilly Dilly
      Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Yah, I'm more of a classic rock guy, but most of my guitars are
        shredder approved. A good guitar is a good guitar!

Comment

I've been playing 30 years and have ran the gauntlet in terms of guitars . Jackson's seem to cover all the bases better then any guitar I've played. including Les Pauls, Fenders .
          I think if you put a coil tap on one which I am thinking of you could have the best of a Fender Gibson in terms of feel and sound. . and I've found also the cheaper ones play on par with the more expensive ones. I don't do the shread thing as my hands don't do that ! :P but it can rock the blues and I have played traditional country on them. to me they are just beautiful instruments in every way

Comment

You can play ANY type of music on any Good guitar. Jackson is the Best guitar I've ever owned/played and I've owned over 250 and played way more than that.

Comment

That is true any good guitar you can play anything . Jackson have been kind of stereo typed by the 80's shread thing , but it's fast become my favorite in terms of sound playability and weight. I like big frets and the flat radius necks seem to fit my hands better then Fenders and Gibson brand guitars . I enjoy humbuckers as I play blues rock and roll and some classic rock stuff . and the weight is a big factor as you can get that les paul tone without breaking your back or budget . As I've been perusing the sight I have seen some Jackson Custom shops stuff that riveled and exceeded most of Gibson's. Anyway I'm a fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetbluesguitar View Post
                I think if you put a coil tap on one
                I have a newer Charvel San Dimas with the "six pack of sound".
                And, I am thoroughly impressed.

I mean, sure, they are some noisy mf'n single coils. But in terms of an HH giving single coil sounds, I couldn't be happier. Fender sound without that nasty 7" Fender radius.

Comment

I would think with coil tapping and maybe a mid boost you could have the ultimate do it all guitar !

Comment

You ain't lived until you have played the blues or country on a pink Jackson or Charvel.

Comment

Humbuckers get coil splitting, not taps. A coil tap is something only single coil pickups can get. Yes, there is a difference.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelDeVille View Post
                        You ain't lived until you have played the blues or country on a pink Jackson or Charvel.
                        If you're doing that in a gritty blues/biker bar, better have a good escape plan!
                        '95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
                        '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
                        '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
                        '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
                        '90 Charvel 475 XL
                        '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
                        Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
                        Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
                        Marshall JVM410H

Comment

I used my Charvel bass when my band hosted a blues jam, I got the occastional devil horn signs but survived haha, If you want to sound exactly like Buddy Guy or BB King you should probly get those exact guitars but other that that shred guitars are fine for blues a Peavey 5150 with the gain maxed, not so sure about that

Comment

Working...
                          X