Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Warrior made in INDIA -- Is a good one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior made in INDIA -- Is a good one?

Hi,
    I just want to know your comments about the Jackson Warriors made at India. I can't find anything about the "NHJ" Series (my guitar serial number: NHJ1035731), I know this guitar was made in India because it has a label but I don't know about the manufacturing year and how is priced are in the market today.

Your comments will be very appreciated.

If it has a bolt on neck and sharkfin inlays it is a JS32WR and the manufacturing year is 2010, I think.
    My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

I have one, same year. If it's neck-through then it's an X-Series and I can recommend it. Those were solid, very well made guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
        I have one, same year. If it's neck-through then it's an X-Series and I can recommend it. Those were solid, very well made guitars.
        If it has visible NHJ on serial number it can´t be a X-series neck thru model, those have sn stamped on the end of the fretboard and they start with a number 1. JS series bolt-ons have NHJ on sn and it is located on the neck plate. I have two RRXMGs and their serials begin with numbers 11.
        My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

The serial number is also visible on the sticker on the back of the headstock, unless someone removed the sticker.

Comment

Working...
          X