No announcement yet.

1990 Jackson profession need help identifying what model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you paid 15 bucks for it. I will pay you 10 times that AND throw in a lower model Jackson dinky hss with a Floyd.
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

I appreciate the offer and all the help. I will probably keep it, I don’t think I’ll do anything to it just hang it up maybe my kid will learn to play. I play the bass and mess around with the guitar

Comment

Originally posted by phragle View Post
        So you paid 15 bucks for it. I will pay you 10 times that AND throw in a lower model Jackson dinky hss with a Floyd.

Originally posted by Krisb21 View Post
        I appreciate the offer and all the help. I will probably keep it, I don’t think I’ll do anything to it just hang it up maybe my kid will learn to play. I play the bass and mess around with the guitar

OK..I will add a JS32 black and white Rhoades, in pretty much new condition to the deal........
        A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

Working...
        X