Jackson RR24 Black/Yellow Bevels Reverse Inlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR24 Black/Yellow Bevels Reverse Inlays

Hey guys, just acquired a Japanese RR24 with reverse inlays. From what I know these are rare, but I haven't been able to find much info on it. I've tried tracking the serial number, but as many of you know, tracking a serial for an import is futile. I'm more acquainted with the MIJ Charvel imports more than anything, so any help is appreciated.

The serials are date coded, so no problem there. 07xxxx=2007 etc.

I've never read official numbers, but the range of those made that I've read are 75-200. Could be more, could be less.

I've heard the inlays were an error, but I've heard it was intentional as a LTD type thing.

I'd say ask Fender, but that'd be like asking a 5 year old and expecting an answer. lol Never know, though...they may give you some useful info.

I bash the customer service for very good reason. There're a long list of people who come to these forums because Fender gave them wrong info, no info, or didn't reply at all. Occasionally, people get what they're looking for.

Call/email and ask if it was intentional and how many were made. For Christsakes, they made them. Though, they told a guy a 2011 Indian Soloist was a pre-fender Japanese model not too long ago. They made that guitar 5-6 years ago and didn't know what it was. That was Fender's head customer service guy.

But, I digress.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X