Any Try One of The Pro RR24s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Try One of The Pro RR24s?

Kinda digging these but rather than throw money at one, I'd like to get some inside scoop on them. Digging the features despite the TB-6 and the MIK Floyd FRT1000 which have to GO! I'd be happy to see the binding shit canned as well but whatcha gonna do? Anyone play one of these, yet? Are the frets better now than a year back when you risked lacerating your hand on the ends?

Last edited by vector; 04-14-2017, 03:01 PM.

I've only seen one on the facebook Jackson pages. As ridiculously awesome as that finish is I expect to see many more.

I'll go back and read the post again this evening and see what the guy has to say about it and see how his feelings are since he's had it a while.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Unless I clumsily missed the post, I couldn't find it, or it was removed.

I saw your post on the JCF page, so I'll put the word out on a couple other pages. The owner may show up again.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I have both of them and they're bad ass. I haven't bought a Jackson or Charvel since the Japanese factory closed down and was kind of scared the neck-thrus are being made in Indonesia. I was hoping everything was being made in Mexico, but alas, on the bolt-ons are. Anyway, got them both in from The Music Zoo and they came in set up great, in tune, and impeccable on all levels. Of course, I would expect that for 1000 dollar guitars. Don't have any pics to share but I am working on a vid that will feature them within the next week ... will be on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1...6lj6C7M5lV7bDg
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

So where are they made now? Indonesia right? I think it says on the back of the headstock.
          Last edited by Sanctuary; 04-26-2017, 01:35 AM.
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Yeah, Indonesia. Here's my vid I was saying I'd make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0RYG2mBB30&t=3s

Comment

Damn, that was great. Those Rhoads look very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
                Damn, that was great. Those Rhoads look very nice.
                +1 from here! And some cool tunes on your YT page. Rock on!
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Thanks. I'm trying to get back into everything. My band is going well too www.eminentkaos.com

Comment

Working...
                  X