What is the model Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the model Jackson?

Hello. I have a guitar Jackson but I do not know how this model. Guitar Made in Japan. Serial number: 9706909. Pick up's were altered. Thank you in advance for your response.

https://imageshack.us/i/pnU3ywr7j

Japanese DR-3 I think.

Comment

I do not know, DR3 has a different arrangement of pots, there are only two, and to another switch. The second thing, from what I noticed at least those in the blue color have the overlay maple

Comment

Looks like a 2003ish DX10DFS Dinky with an added switch, probably by a former owner. They only came with one toggle.
        Does the Firestorm feature still work?
        Last edited by Mudlark; 02-06-2017, 04:43 AM.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thanks, this is it. Unfortunately, the electronics is converted .. under the bridge sits Entwistle Dark Star and the neck pick up the guitar Dean. At the mini switches is made to disconnect the coils.

Comment

Definitely not a DR3.
            I think the big question is -- How much of it is original. Answer that and it will help narrow down what it is --- or at least isn't.

Comment

I know this is not the DR3. This corresponds to the most DX10DFS. Generally the original is everything except electronics .. looking in the chamber electronics someone there I installed the switch and exchanged pickup's. As I wrote switch now act in a disconnection of the coils.

Comment

DX10DFS, yes. Perhaps pianoguyy missed the earlier comments.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I saw them, I was just confirming that it was indeed not a DR3.

I had a guy selling what looked like a (if I remember correctly) DK2FS. But when I got there to see it - it wasn't an FS or even a DK2. He had drilled the extra hole(s) himself. They just happened to be at the exact spots needed to look like an FS.

Comment

Working...
                  X