Monarkh pro tuners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monarkh pro tuners...

Folks the locking tuners on the monarkh pro suck.
    Will Sperzel 3 aside tuners fit?

Probably. Just the pin locator on the back would be a different location than the screw holes on the stock tuners.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Probably. Just the pin locator on the back would be a different location than the screw holes on the stock tuners.
      Cool. I'm not too bothered about the screws at the back.

Comment

What's wrong with the factory tuners, specifically? I haven't used mine enough to find out if they're any good.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Some new pin holes and you're all set.

[IMG][/IMG]
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
            Some new pin holes and you're all set.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hiya folks,

The pic above is actually my guitar! I posted it on one of the Jackson/charvel facebook groups.

The tuners are a VAST improvement. I also like the way they look.
            The E,B,G side tuners are very close together, so the tuner buttons (which are quite large compared with other brands) are kinda tight - but fine.
            The job is easy so long as you have the correct drill bits. The little card template works really well.

fyi the original locking tuner are a pain to use and feel insubstantial and flimsy in comparison.

Comment

Oh, yeah. I should've realized the name was similar from facebook when I got the pic.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
              X