Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blowing these out on Ebay... Dinky Pro in Orange for $499...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowing these out on Ebay... Dinky Pro in Orange for $499...

Mine just came yesterday - fantastic guitar. made in Mexico but quality is amazing. I had bought audio equipment from these guys in the past with no issues but was a little leery of buying a guitar from them... well, no issues whatsoever, fast shipping, and it was perfectly set up out of the box... here's the link:

http://r.ebay.com/dcitor

That's a helluva deal. It's also my favorite new finish.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Congratz! Got pics?
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Pix coming Soon...

Comment

Comment

Good looking axe!

Comment

Thks; plays like a dream and (again) can't believe the quality... the binding, finish, fretwork, etc. is immaculate. They are really cranking some nice stuff out of Mexico these days...

Comment

My newest Jackson is a 2011 DKMGT date stamped 6-7 months before the late 2011 closure of the Japanese plant. It, like my older Jacksons has the volume directly under the bridge pup. It took dozens of hours to adjust my playing in order to keep from hitting the knob. Now, it's no issue.

The recent models over the last 3-4 years have the knob out of the way. I expect 80-90% of players will prefer that.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Have been playing this thing non-stop since it arrived - what a fabulous axe. The in-between single coil setting sound amazing in addition to the straight-on humbucking ones... for the price, I'm considering picking up a spare!

Comment

Congratz! Looks pretty good.
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                    X