New *93 dinky*, not sure if salvageable :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iosappsrock View Post
    Well, ya'll were dam right haha! I spent a good 30 minutes completely retuning my amp and pedals and wow, these pickups do sing and scream pretty well! I'm impressed, for Jackson branded pickups these sound really good. I may leave them in for a while before switching out for SD. I'm quite happy with them now.

Gonna see if I can find time today to replace the pots, and then start polishing and buffing this bad boy up.
    If you are considering selling the J85 please drop me a line, I don't have much luck finding them second hand and I have a Dinky Rev with a set of Washburn Steve Stevens pickups in it that I would like to return to the original spec if possible.

Comment

Looks just like mine.
      8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Added some nice photos to the original post now.

Comment

That looks so awesome! Did you do a fretjob on it? If so, what needed to be done?

Comment

Looks clean!

Comment

Looking good!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd be happy to trade you a Seymour Duncan SH10 Full Shred for the J85.
                `93 Jackson Dinky Professional Rev (MIJ)
                2015 Jackson JS32 DKA-M Dinky Arched Top
                2010 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White (Aging color/RR clone)

Comment

Great looking dinky! Nice job on the clean up too.

Comment

Working...
                  X