Tuner Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuner Machines

So does any tuner machine the fits a Fender Strat fit my DK2?

Probably not. But Fender uses several different tuners with different indexing pegs. So it all depends on which model from which price range from which country of origin.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

So I know that Wilkinson's EZ lock tuners are drop ins for my guitar.. Any others?

Comment

Gotoh SG381 Made in Japan.
        That's what the guys at the Canadian Gotoh distributor told me I needed. The Jackson logo'd tuners on USA models are also Gotoh.

Your Jackson tuners are probably Korean made, like my Japanese DKMGT...I think they have Jin Ho written on them. They work as well as the Gotohs in my experience.

I ended up getting new Jackson logo'd tuners for like $40. They have Gotoh written on the packaging.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Right now I'm winning an ebay auction for jackson logo'd tuners... Might be able to get a set on the cheap. if not I'll look into the Gotoh... i hear the Wilkinson's are a biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by jshultz1 View Post
            i hear the Wilkinson's are a biatch.
            First I've heard that.. I have no problem with the ones I have. I don't even use the second hole and they keep tune fine.
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
            X