5 digit serial number Fusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 digit serial number Fusion?

I assumed this is a MIJ Pro but I cannot be certain because of the serial number on the neck plate-- 88525.

Could I have a Fusion neck and other parts from a USA model??
    Any help appreciated in advance!

I am unable to post a pic in the URL format, is there an option to cut and drag an image from my laptop?

what else does the plate say, any address info or is it just "jackson" and the 88525?

Comment

The plate is just "Jackson", made in the USA, the serial number and an address...

I have it on eBay and received some info...It could be the pro fusion neck with a USA body and neck plate. Its black and under Jackson Fusion Professional

Comment

jackson limted edition had a numbering starting from number 88, (they were only 500 but more numbers were met)
        88525 sounds like the jackson limited ediiton number, the plate can be from that guitar.
        any component of your guitar look like that??

Comment

no, nothing the same. mine is a hss configuration...still trying to upload photo but the pic is on my hard drive not a URL

Comment

You first need to load pics on a photo sharing site like photobucket, tinypic etc. and then copy a link here.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

correction
              Last edited by conrad; 03-27-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Hmmm...says your photos are private. When I click the 'Jackson' title on the page it says empty.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/co...?sort=3&page=1

i hopefully correct the issue by making the photo album public.

Comment

I found a picture of the neck pocket before painting and there is USA marked..it is in the photobucket album under Jackson...does this help ID the body?

Comment

The best way to confirm a USA body is to check under the trem springs for stamps/markings.

I can see your pics now. If I'm not mistaken, there were a bunch of those 88xxxx neck plates for sale online a while back.

I'd suggest starting a new thread in the 'General Jackson/Charvel Talk' section of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X