Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stealth LT Professional bridge pickup

Hey,
    I have a question about Jackson Stealth LT Professional. It's model from 1992, and it was produced only this year. Do any of you know what humbucker was mounted as standard on this guitar ?? Catalogue from 1992 on Jackson Guitars website is unreadable and I can not read whether it is J90C or J92. It is a very rare guitar , and I know that finding this information may be impossible. I would love to return this guitar to factory specification.I would be very grateful for help!
    Last edited by m.prorok; 11-14-2015, 07:04 AM.

audiozone says J75 bridge, J110 middle/neck.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Ooops...forgot the link.
      http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...p#proconftable
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I have the 1992 catalog.

Comment

and the 1992 price list of this guitar in Britsh pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
            audiozone says J75 bridge, J110 middle/neck.
            What's a J75?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have no idea. The audiozone chart lists the J75 on a few models.
              I'm geussin' it's a misprint? Pickups clearly ain't in my range of knowledge.

Comment

There is absolutely ZERO correlation between what Jackson claims to have put in there and what really was put in there. I have never found a J92c in anything saying it had one, not even the guitars I had purchased new.

here is what you will find:

Comment

Tank You Mudlark I know audiozone, but not all informations there are correct. I couldn't find information about the J-75 anywhere, so I think it's just a mistake. Chispallate this is what I was looking for! That's great news, however another difficult thing to do it's to find J92C for sale.

EDIT:

AAEA maybe that's how they described J92C? Little confusing is that I bought my guitar with J90C. Is it possible that in the catalouges they described J90C as J92C?
                  Last edited by m.prorok; 11-14-2015, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
                    There is absolutely ZERO correlation between what Jackson claims to have put in there and what really was put in there. I have never found a J92c in anything saying it had one, not even the guitars I had purchased new.

here is what you will find:
                    I have one of those laying around here that I took out of a Kelly XLR I used to own. I think the catalog stated it was supposed to have a J92.

Comment

this POS pickup is what they stuffed in almost every guitar from japan, I have rarely seen otherwise.

Comment

The J50N that it was paired up with was pretty awesome, though.

Comment

yea the J50N is a very good pickup. I usually leave that guy alone as its tone is so nice and creamy in the neck, why spend any money to replace when its pretty much perfect.

Comment

also while we're on the subject of the JH-2 jackson pickups, let it be known they are not always the same but for some reason are just labeled J H - 2 then a resistance rating. here is the set out of my RR pro STD, the other set was out of my Kelly Pro STD.

Comment

the JH-2 in the Kelly says its 10.8 this one says its 10.5. what is a JH-2 is what I'm wondering. if it was seymour duncan I think they would freak out over a difference of this magnitude. like 2 sh-12 pickups should read the same right?

Comment

Working...
                              X